- What shipping options are available?
- What can I expect for handling times?
- What shipping carriers are used by Heavy Duty Kits?
- How can I access tracking information?
- I placed my order on Thursday and paid for 2-Day Shipping. Why won’t I get my order on Saturday?
- Do you ship outside the continental U.S.?
- What can I expect for holiday handling times?
- How are returns handled?
- Why there is Freight on Certain Items?
Q: What shipping options are available?
Heavy Duty Kits offers the following Shipping Options:
- Standard Ground
- 3-Day Select
- Second-Day Air
- Next-Day Air
- Next-Day Air Early A.M. Delivery
For specific questions regarding your order and deliver times, feel free to call us at 888-642-6460.
Q: What can I expect for handling times?
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM EST will be handled the same day.
Some orders may take longer to ship due to availability or assembly times (if applicable). These aren’t common situations, and a Heavy-Duty Kits representative will contact you if the shipping of your order is delayed in any way.
Q: What shipping carriers are used by Heavy Duty Kits?
Heavy Duty Kits uses a variety of shipping carriers. These carriers include:
- R&L Carriers
- Southeastern Freight Lines
- Holland Freight
- Pitt Ohio Freight
Heavy Duty Kits will select the best carrier for your order based on your location, delivery parameters, and shipping cost. For specific questions about your order, feel free to call 888-642-6460.
Q: How can I access tracking information?
The day following shipment of your order, you will receive an email with the order invoice. Tracking information will be in the upper-right corner of the invoice.
To track your order, you can call Heavy Duty Kits at 888-642-6460 or visit the shipping carrier’s website for tracking information.
Q: I placed my order on Thursday and paid for 2-Day Shipping. Why won’t I get my order on Saturday?
Ordinarily, shipping companies such as FedEx and UPS do not offer Saturday deliveries as part of 2-Day Shipping. In order for your parts to be delivered on a Saturday, you must select and purchase Saturday-Delivery shipping which can be done by calling HDKITS directly at 888-642-6460.
Q: Do you ship outside the continental U.S.?
We have expanded our shipping regions to reach Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Puerto Rico, however there are extra shipping Charges to these regions.
Canada & Puerto Rico
- Shipments going to these regions must be processed from our Miami warehouse.
- If the item you are ordering is not in stock at the Miami warehouse, the item will be special ordered in. This will result in additional transit days and may also incur additional shipping costs.
- Heavy Duty Kits is not responsible for customs/border duties or fees.
- Customers in the Canada and Puerto Rico regions are responsible for return shipping on any item returns. Please see the “Returns & Exchanges” page for further details.
Alaska & Hawaii
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii can be drop-shipped from most warehouses.
- Alaska & Hawaii transit times and shipping rates are subject to change due to warehouse availability.
- You can use a freight forwarder, but information must be provided upfront so proper labeling can be made. Once the item ordered reaches the freight forwarder, Heavy Duty Kits releases all shipping responsibility on the item.
Q: What can I expect for holiday handling times?
The holidays bring increased demand on shipping carriers, and many of our vendors have varied holiday hours. Typical shipping times range from 1-5 days and may vary during the holiday season. If your order is delayed in any way, a representative from Heavy Duty Kits will contact you.
Q: How are returns handled?
Check out our Returns & Exchanges page for information regarding your returns, or feel free to call 888-642-6460 to handle your return over the phone.
Q: Why there is Freight on Certain Items?
Although we ship most of the items for free costing more than $350 but there are certain items like Cylinder Heads, Blocks, Camshafts & Crankshaft weighing more than 150lb and free shipping isn’t possible on such items because of weight and dimensions so we charge freight on few of those items to cover extra shipping cost.