Returns & Refunds
1. All product returns can only contain products purchased from HD Kits.
2. The customer must contact HD Kits and obtain authorization to return any products. The authorization number provided should be clearly marked on the package being returned.
3. HD Kits reserves the right to refuse products returned for credit if authorization has not been provided.
4. Address for returns can
vary. All returns must be sent to the
address provided with your return authorization. Returns sent to the incorrect address will
result in freight charges deducted from the purchase price
5. All products must be returned in saleable condition. The parts must be clean and in their original packaging. HD Kits reserves the right to refuse credit if the packaging is in unusable condition. This includes broken and dirty boxes.
6. HD Kits reserves the right to make process and design changes in products, which do not adversely affect fit and function, without prior approval of or notification to buyer. HD Kits also reserves the right to ship an alternative part number to what was ordered, as long as the supplied product is the same in regards to fit and function.
7. A 25% restocking fee and any freight paid by HD Kits, will be decucted from the purchased price.
8. Items which were “special ordered” or have been obsoleted, cannot be returned.
9. Claims for damage, shortage, or errors in shipping must be reported within (5) business days following delivery to buyer. Special authorization will have to be granted after this period.
10. There will not be a restocking fee on returned parts due to damage or errors by HD Kits.
11. All refunds will be processed within 72 hours of inspection.